WHAT IS THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION ASSOCIATION OF TORONTO (CPAT)?
CPAT is the not-for-profit trade association for the television commercial production industry in Toronto. Our members are engaged in the production of screen based digital advertising content for distribution on television and over the internet.
WHO IS CPAT?
CPAT represents 90% of all commercial production companies in Toronto. CPAT's membership draws upon a hugely diverse group of companies and individuals involved in the production of television and screen based commercials.
WHAT DOES CPAT DO?
• communicates with all levels of Government as an industry lobby
• provides a forum in which the views of advertisers, their agencies and suppliers can be aired
• distributes to members news of issues, technologies and trends affecting the advertising and broadcast industries
• researches and publishes operating terms, conditions and guidelines reflecting industry best practices with respect to a range of production related matters, including health and safety, quoting, contracting, and billing and payment procedures
• acts on behalf of its members as a referral service to potential clients & producers wishing to do business in Canada.
HOW IS CPAT RUN?
Day to day communication is routed through the CPAT office to the attention of Executive Director, Michelle D'Ercole.
Members of the 2016 Board are:
Director: Derek Sewell
Director: Danielle Kappy
Director: Donovan Boden
Executive Director: Michelle D'Ercole